Facility Security Plan (FSP)
How does an FSP work?
We work closely with the company or individual to ensure the facility security plan is a plan that they feel comfortable using on a daily basis. It is a plan that is created specifically for your facility.
- We create the facility security assessment (FSA)
- GemChem provides the CG-6025 form
- Our expert was a United States Coast Guard facility inspector who has been doing this since 2004
- United States Coast Guard approved FSP is valid for 5 years
- GemChem will assist in the revision of the FSP and the other supporting documents
GemChem has written and revised facility security plans for a wide range of maritime industry sectors.
- Oil Refineries
- Container Ports
- Cruise Ship Terminals
- Bulk Cargos
Our goal is to ensure the facility security plan is a plan that you feel comfortable using on a daily basis.