Hazardous Waste Transport
Transporting Hazardous Waste
GemChem operates a permitted 10-Day Hazardous Waste In-Transit Storage Facility. We manage the transportation of your waste from the site to our facility and, then to the final destination (permitted TSDF). We provide full tracking documentation and waste manifests for the entire process. GemChem will also make sure all the proper packaging and labeling are taken care of.
You can rest assured every step of the process will be completely compliant with both state and federal regulations – that’s our goal!
Environmental compliance for your peace of mind.
Types of Hazardous Waste
- Wastes that EPA has determined are hazardous
- F-list (wastes from common manufacturing and industrial processes)
- K-list (wastes from specific industries)
- P- & U-lists (wastes from commercial chemical products)
- Wastes that do not meet any of the listings above
- Wastes that exhibit ignitability, corrosivity, reactivity, or toxicity
- Mercury-containing equipment (e.g., thermostats)
- Lamps (e.g., fluorescent bulbs).